Workshop55.com

Sunday, January 15, 2006

What? There's been a post?!

January 15th, 2006 9:30 PM:


First, an apology: I am sorry for not updating the blog in so long. I was busy with my family during our vacation time. Since then, we’ve been on our seminar month and Internet access has been hard to find.

Since I last wrote on Friday, December 16th, a lot has gone on:

  • Each kvutza lead a sikum (final) seminar.
  • Workshop left Kibbutz Netiv HaLamed Hey! The first section of the program, called Boneh (where we lived and studied on kibbutz), ended.
  • Afterwards, we had our winter Chofesh where we were free to explore the country on our own. Many people’s parents\families came and visited during this time. I participated in the Ameinu program with my family. Comments, photos, and critiques from this section will come in another post.
  • Our seminar month started! Each kvutza (group) went their separate ways to different sections of the country. I will detail what my Kvutza has done in the next post.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is defidently something wrong with the date on here, unless you ment to do it like that...

1/24/2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger Dov said...

I artificially moved the date forward so that this post would stay on the top until I decided to move it back down.

--Dov

1/31/2006 12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But...
In Safari's RSS reader on my comp it doesnt show that entry cause it in the future.

2/01/2006 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home