Workshop55.com

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Thursday

Israeli weekends (AKA: Thursday night, Friday, and Saturday) are my lazy time. That is, I make notes of what to post, but I probably won't post it. So here's what happened on thursday:

I unfortunatly have trained myself to wake at either the slightest alarm sound or the first light; so, even though we had a sleep-in, I woke up and went to breakfast. Everyone thought that we would be able to sleep through Zman Nikayon (lit.- cleaning time), so I went back to bed, expecting to be able sleep in to 11. Around 9am, our madrichim sent as all a text message to meet Tomer in front of the chadar ochel at 9:20am. So much for a sleep-in.

It was kind of frustrating since all that happened was him telling us that we need to clean our rooms. After cleaning, we had a bit of free time and then lunch.

On Thursdays, after lunch, our schedules have a several hour block of time reserved for something called "Educational Processing." It turned out to be us recieving our kibbutz-long assignment of taking everything that we have learned and applying to the topic of "My Community and Me." Afterwards, we played a quick little game (I'll post more about it later... maybe :D). We used the remaining time to check-in with each other about our first week of the Boneh program and what we thought was good, could be better, etc.. Someone made a comment that I now look like the villian from The Incredibles; ergo, I must now watch the movie. Not a bad assignment, eh?

More free time after our "Educational Processing",

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home